BEAUTIFUL TEXTURES LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER REVIEW + PERM ROD SET


This has got to be one of the most slept on hair products of all time. 

When I started out as a Naturalista, I didn’t know anything about my hair type or how to take care of it so like most people, I turned to YouTube for guidance. through YouTube and other hair blogs, I realised that a leave-in conditioner is a must-have for a natural hair care regimen. 

I originally went with the popular brands like Cantu and Shea Moisture which ranges between N4000-N12000 but over time this just got way too expensive for me to continueusing on a regular basis. Leave-in conditioner isn’t exactly something you can skimp on and for someone like me with low porosity hair, I need a lot of product to be able to manage my hair. 

So I decided to find a cheaper alternative. And that’s where the Beautiful Textures leave-in conditioner comes in. 


At N1500-N1800, it is more than affordable and more importantly, it gets the job done. 

As far as scents go, it has a very mild, almost powdery scent with a watery consistency which I don’t mind at all, that just means it’s got a lot of water which is good for maintaining moisture. 


I recently tried doing a perm rod set for the first time and I used the leave-in conditioner alone with coconut oil to seal in the moisture, no other product was included and it turned out a lot better than I could have expected. Plus, the curls lasted for about 5 days so it definitely has a firm hold. 
Just finished removing the perm rods, as you can see curls are popping

How it looks with my hair up

Would I recommend this? Yes! If you’re looking for an all natural product without having to break the bank, this product is for you. 

Rating: 4/5
Price: 5/5

Have you ever heard of this product or used it? Please let me know in the comments section below. Thank you.



Share:

2 comments

  1. Never heard of this product but I’ll sure give it a try. Love your hair by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment! And I hope it works beautifully for your hair 💛

    ReplyDelete