FLORAL X DENIM



HAPPY NEW MONTH LOVES!
I recall writing in my first August post HERE how the month of July had gone by so quickly and here we are, another month gone. I swear the days just go by faster and faster. I've been really busy with the SHOP and it's been amazing. Those who know me well know I'm a very pragmatic person, I tend to over think things but not this, it was pretty much a spur of the moment thing and I'm glad I jumped to it. I really should start doing more spur of the moment things...


For me, September is the ghen ghen month of the year. Why?
1. I'll be unveiling the debut Lhurve Davies clothing collection and while I loooove my accessories, I love my clothes a lot more so watch out for it
2. It's my birth month and 19th is the date! I'm usually not one of those people who get excited about their birthdays but this year I feel I've hit a lot of milestones and I can't wait to see what I've accomplished by next year.
3. September marks the end of another session year (exams in October) and I'll be glad to be moving on to a new session, a new chapter.
4. I'll be doing another giveaway!

What plans do you made for September?






P.S. you can get this uber cool sunnies in the SHOP


Xoxo,
With love from Lhurve.

Share:

9 comments