LHURVE DAVIES X PRAISE ABU IN LAGOS STREET STYLE


Hey guys, I’m so excited about this post! I present to you the FIRST blog collaboration of The Lhurve Davies Blog with Praise of My Style Lookbook Series.

Collaborations are SO much fun because you get a chance to be creative and work with others! Praise and I only became twitter friends a few weeks ago and then we decided to do a style colab themed street style since that's like our fav thing and well, here you see the magic of individual style. While I chose to go with this cute aztec dress and flats, she went all gangster with her bandanas and sneakers.









OUTFIT DETAILS
Aztec Gown - Fantasia Boutique
Jean Jacket - Thrifted
Flats - Aliexpress
Sunshades - SHOP
Xoxo.

Photos taken by @redcrownart

LET’S BE FRIENDS!
FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM GOOGLE PLUS Follow

Share:

14 comments