DETAILS ABOUT MY HAIR ll GREY OMBRE CURLS


A lot of you asked for it so here it is. I got it HERE from Twinkledeals and it took over a month to get to Lagos.



It's a synthetic wig so it was really affordable. It was initially much longer and straight but I wasn't really feeling the long look so after a series of how-to videos on YouTube I cut it. Then I attempted to bob it which lead to the hair getting really frizzy at the ends so note- DO NOT APPLY TOO MUCH HEAT.  When that didn't work I simply used my curling iron  to give it a little curl definition and that took a lot of time but for hair that price, I can't really complain.

So that's it. If you still have any more questions feel free to send me a message.
Like my white shades? Get them today at the Lhurve Davies Shop

DON’T BE A STRANGER!
FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM GOOGLE PLUS Follow

Share:

19 comments