KNOWN X LIEBSTER AWARD




Hey guys. So I got nominated for the Liebster Award by Tolu of The Black Writer . Thank you so much! This is going to be a lengthy one so sit down and don't you dare think of leaving this page until I'm through!


 

The Liebster Award is a fun way to recognize and promote new up and coming blogs of a good standard and the rules are pretty simple. All you have to do is…

  • Thank the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award.
  •  Display the Liebster Badge on your site.
Tada!
  •  Answer the questions you were sent.
  •  Choose 5 (to 11) blogs to nominate.
  •  Send 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
AWARD ACCEPTED.
Here are the questions asked and my answers:

1.When did you start blogging? 
This question is complicated on so many levels! Let me put it this way, I've been blogging off/on since September 2014 but then I wasn't really serious with it so I took a break in December 2015 with the intention of starting afresh. Clean slates and all.. So I guess the answer to that question will be June 2016

2. Got any pet peeves? 
I have quite a number but the summarize I'd say when someone turns up late or keeps me waiting, I'm a little bit skittish so I hate it when someone close to me shouts suddenly or raises their voice,and who tell ridiculous lies. I mean, if you're going to lie, you could at least make it sound good.

3. What do you prefer for breakfast? 
PANCAKES!Yum.

4. If you were to visit two celebrities, who would they be? 
Rihanna so that I could raid her wardrobe and Nyane for the same reason.

5. What’s your best quote? 
Positive Thoughts Only

6. Who’s your favorite writer and why?
I love Enid Blyton, her novels made by childhood wonderful.
I love M.C. Beaton for her Agatha Raisin series, they're always there when I need a good laugh or just feeling nostalgic.
I love Brandon Sanderson for creating a portal into new worlds and experiences.

7. What country would you love to visit and why?   
So many countries, too little time... I think France is on the top of my list though and no, not because I want to see the Eiffel Tower ( although that's part of it) but because I've been taking French classes and I want to go and show it off -_-

8. If you were to stay at home all day what would you do? 
I'd get cozy in bed watch movie after movie then maybe read a book while my conscience tries to remind me that I should probably do a little exercise and maybe a few house chores since I have nothing else to do...

9. What movie have you seen that made you cry? 
If it's got a minimum of five "awwwww" scenes, I cry.

10.What have you done that you wish you never did? 
Dyed my hair red but it dulled after a while and I'm tired of the reddish tint I'm left it. Now I'll have to go through the trouble of dyeing it black again. Or maybe purple...

11.Do you consider yourself an extrovert or introvert?
Introvert!

12. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
My practically non-existent front hair would have to go. A girl can't ever make braids because that. I'd also like to be  a little bit more patient. Oh, and maybe add a little flesh where it counts, uno. That would be great.

13. How would you describe your personal style? 
Urban with a touch of retro.

14. What’s your favorite time of day?
Nighttime (in Batman's voice).

15. Do you ever get writers block, and how do you deal with it? 
Yes I do and at times like that I like to just take the time out and wait for the inspiration to come.

16. What would be the first thing you’ll do if you won a lottery? 
Twerk.

17. Which talent don’t you have, but want? 
I would love to learn how to sketch..

18. What inspires new idea for your blog? 
Everything. Anything.

19. Three words that best describe you
Practical. Carefree. Crazy.





Have a lovely week ahead! SHOP my shades.
LET’S BE FRIENDS!
FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM GOOGLE PLUS Follow

Share:

10 comments