STYLE FEATURE || AKIN FAMINU




Hey fam, meet Akin Faminu, a menswear style blogger, fashion stylist and medical student at the college of medicine,University of  Lagos.



  How would you describe your personal style?
 Well I'd describe my personal style as Dapper. It's exquisite, classy and detailed, very detailed.



 What song are you vibing with right now?
 Yoga and Classic man

Favorite place that you have traveled?
 Sea Front, Portsmouth.



 What is something about you that people wouldn't expect?
 Lol I love football. A lot.

What/who inspires you?
My passion for art and appreciation of creativity and aesthetics inspires me. For people, every creative doing great stuff.


 Are you 'seeing' anyone presently?
Lol I'm not exactly dating anybody atm so yeah, single. Or married maybe.



 What are your hobbies? 
I enjoy my passion. I had hobbies when I was in primary school. 

The male fashion bloggers community in Nigeria is almost nonexistent. What would you say to the aspiring male style bloggers out there?
 Do it for the passion and don't be scared of prejudice or what people will say, do your thing and be sure it's the right thing.



  Simplicity is the keystone of all Elegance. 
 Instagram - @akinfaminu 
 Twitter - @akinfaminu 
 Or visit my contact page on www.akinfaminu.com 

What do you think about his style? Love it? Indifferent to it? Wishing you could marry him? lol. Leave your comments in the comment box below!

Share:

3 comments