STYLE FEATURE || LARISA EJUTEMIEDEN


Tell us a little about you

Hello! My name is Larisa , I am the first child of my parents, I'm a final year law student and a fashion blogger, I love playing dress up A lot and I have an insane passion for fashion.



How did your blog, Fab Glam Diary come about?

Listening to Beyonce "pretty hurts" she said her aspiration in life is to be happy. I'll borrow from that, I started blogging because I wanted to do something that makes me happy and I love fashion, so I told myself i had to do this and thats how i started fabglamdiary.

Your style icon

My style icons are Genevieve Nnaji and Victoria Beckham, I love their simple and classy style.

Your favorite fashion piece Shoes!! I love shoes like a lot, I have this gold ankle strap heels I wear a lot and I need to stop lol!

Advice for fashionistas out there

My advice to fashionistas out there would be to wear what you feel good in, someone else might not like.

Like her style? Be sure to check out her blog, Fab Glam Diary

Share:

6 comments